1. Meet Psychic Sally - Sally Morgan, a renowned psychic medium, author, and television personality will be at this years show. Do not miss out on the opportunity to attend her FREE lecture on 'How I Recognise Spirit and How You Can Too'. Additionally Psychic Sally will be running two workshops, pre bookable at £20 a session. These intimate close encounters will keep you on the edge of your seat with her accuracy and messages from Spirit.
2. Join a Laughter Yoga class. Experience Zone FREE session. Join the Laughter Yoga for JOY with Joe Hoare for a fun interactive session connecting the energising experience of laughter yoga. A unique movement-based approach to laughter yoga and most of all lots of fun!
3. Try Kathak Dance with Nikita Thakrar. Experience Zone FREE session. Have a go at Kathak Dance, a disciplined and well-rounded art-form, which over time can have profound benefits on a person’s physical and cognitive health. Come away feeling energised and connected with your inner self.
4. Siren Songs and Lyrical Lullabies with Alexandra Wenman. Experience Zone FREE session. A calming collection of haunting and heavenly arias, mantras, and songs, intermingled with magical poetry and storytelling. Connect you with your higher self and light guides and allow yourself to discover your inner magic!
5. Choose from over 47 FREE lectures. Listen to experts, inspirational speakers, readers and counsellors on topics such as self care, how to experience true happiness, finding calm, herbal remedies, magical recipes and healthy eating.
6. Deepen your knowledge at one of the pre bookable workshops from £10 a session. From topics including Heal the Witch Wound, The Life Code Tarot, How to Experience True Happiness and Bridging the Gap Between Magic and Medicine. You are sure to be enlightened, informed and re-energised.
7. Try some healing therapies. There is plenty to choose from including Colour Therapy, Massage, Reiki, Energy Healing, Aura and Chakra Photography Jyoeri Japanese Energy Healing, Iridology, Feras Energy Healing. It is the perfect opportunity to try out something new.
8. Taste some vegan delights. When you are feeling peckish be sure to visit Global Fusion stand 15 and Nectar Foods, stand 17 for some delicious healthy savouries, cakes and bakes. You won't walk away empty handed with their tempting delights.
9. Admission to OM yoga Show included in your entrance ticket. Running alongside Mind Body Soul Experience is everything you need to know about yoga, from free yoga sessions, workshops, lectures and shopping. It is the perfect introduction to the ancient Indian practice of yoga with classes available for all age groups and abilities.
10. Enjoy some retail therapy. Shop at over 150 stands offering a full range of wellbeing products services including crystals, CBD products, candles, singing bowls, clothes, jewellery, artwork, teas, skincare, journals & books, gifts and superfoods. Find everything you need to help you be the best you!
Register for your FREE show guide at www.mindbodysoul.show. Entrance tickets to the Mind Body Soul Experience are now available to book online at www.mindbodysoul.show. All Mind Body Soul Experience tickets include entry to the OM Yoga Show which is running side by side in the hall next door.
Mind Body Soul Experience
13th, 14th & 15th October 2023
Alexandra Palace, London, N22 7AY
Friday 11am - 6pm | Saturday 10am - 6pm | Sunday 10am - 5pm
One Day - £20
Two Day - £36
Three Day - £48
Children under 16 - Free
Tickets are available at www.mindbodysoul.show
For further information and images or to arrange an interview, please contact Victoria Willmott on
01787 224040 | email@example.com